M. Ridgeway writes " The Linux Test Project test suite, ltp-20050107, has been released. The latest version of the testsuite contains 2100+ tests for the Linux OS. Our web site also contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test tools matrix, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code coverage analysis tool. We encourage the community to post results, and patches, new tests, or comments/questions to to our mailing list.
- Porting changes from John Kohl to help support compatablility LTP on Solaris, HP-UX and AIX.
- Add scsi virtual devices testsuite using scsi_debug
- Changes to fix defect 13205 - testcase (seg fault) fails when MALLOC_CHECK_=3 environment varible is turned on .
Removed test for ppc64 as special exception, now passes child_stack+CHILD_STACK_SIZE as parameter to clone on ppc64
- Applied patch from Prashant Yendigeri that fixes execution path problem.
- Fix for defect 11968 - test seg faults on a SMP system (8-way)
- Removed a prior applied patch from getdents01, that broke the testcases.
- Applied patch from Ricky Ng-Adam to fix ioperm01 testcase.
- Applied patch from Jacky Malcles for madvise02.
- Applied fixes to error messages from Adam Lackorzynski.waitpidXX
- Applied cleanup patch from Prashant Yendigeri for writexx testcases."
January 11, 2005