Marty Ridgeway writes
"The Linux Test Project test suite, ltp-20040707, has been released. The latest version of the testsuite contains 2100+ tests for the Linux OS. Our web
site also contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test tools matrix, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code
coverage analysis tool. We encourage the community to post results, and patches, new tests, or comments/questions to to our mailing list.
- Added a new test for bind() written by Dan Jones.
- - Jacky Malcles added support for ext3 and some cleanup code.
- Fixes to fix DMAPI defect
- Changes for eliminating dmapi.h
- Applied patch from Gary Williams to change malloc() to calloc() b/c some
archs don't like the use of uninitialized memory.
- Fix typo and change i to a 1 in the bufcmp function in diotest_routines.c
- Applied patch from Gary Williams that added an optional forth arguement to
semctl as a union, not a pointer to pointer, b/c pointer to pointer causes ppc
to explode. Union will automagically interpret the union as a pointer as
necessary....now works on multiple archs.
- - Made sure that the shm segment is cleaned up if the shmat() fails.
- Applied patch from Wu Zhou to correctly cleanup in case of a failure.
- Added definition for SHM_HUGETLB for cases where this is not defined.
- Applied patch from Steve Hill and Gary Williams for MIPS.
- Applied a timing fix to allow the test to run on more architectures.
- Applied results cleanup patch from Gary Williams.
- Corrected the logic in the test to use -lepoll or not.
- Applied PASS message cleanup patch from Gary Williams
- Fix invalid syntax "if undefined" in modify_ldt tests
- Applied patch from Gary Williams for personality() tests to initialize
PER_LINUX so we can clearly see if the desired changes occur.
- Updated to Posixtestsuite-1.4.3"