Marty Ridgeway writes "The Linux Test Project test suite, ltp-20050707, has been released. The latest version of the testsuite contains 2900+ tests for the Linux OS. Our web site also contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test tools matrix, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code coverage analysis tool. You can also download a nightly cvs snapshot now here.LTP-20050707
- Applied fixes by Paul J.Y. Lahaie to implement support for UCLinux
- suppresses the warning "head: `-1' option is obsolete; use `-n 1'..."
- Updated the TEST() macro to return long, instead of int for use with 64bit architectures.
- Removed umount04.
- Security updates for ppc and 390 systems
- The K42 open source operating system bug fix for panic when alarm is cancelled.
- Applied some zSeries specific patches.
- Applied patches to allow NFSv4 testing:
- Define gettid() to syscall(__NR_gettid)."
July 13, 2005