Minor corrections to the NUM_PROCS patch
- Added the ability to pass NUM_PROCS to the -c option for runalltests.sh
- Fix genload in runalltests.sh, it was trying to run it in all caps, but the binary is all lower case.
Should actually run genload now.
- Patch from Alastair McKinstry to allow LTP to build on Linux/HPPA
- Changes for parameters passed to aio-sparse for correct offsets and restrictions on sizes.
- Add new security tests to syscalls testsuite
- In acl_file_test.c and acl_link_test.c syscalls regarding xattrs are still
done via syscall, although libc functions are available. Furthermore I found
out that on older distros for non-intel architectures both attr/xattr.h and
constants like __NR_getxattr are not available, so in this case the these
testcases are not built.
- Updates for the DMPAI testsuite ppc64 support.
- Fix failure on rwtest versions rwtest03 and rwtest04 due to mmap running out of resources.
- Made changes to get thread ID vs get PID for NPTL threads for unique filenames where child/parent PIDs are the same.
- Changes to diotest5 and diotest_routines to eliminate random/intermitant failures on data compare.
- Fixed memory leak in mmstress testcase.
- Changed clone02 to use tid instead of pid to eliminate failures on NPTL threads(same PIDs for parent/child)
- Changed fcntl15 getpid to gettid (syscall(gettid)) to get unique thread ID vs common PID in NPTL threads.
- Added adp testcases."
June 5, 2004
Linux Test Project June Release Announcement
Marty Ridgeway writes "The Linux Test Project test suite, ltp-20040603, has been released. The latest version of the testsuite contains 2100+ tests for the Linux OS. Our web site also contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test tools matrix, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code coverage analysis tool. We encourage the community to post results, and patches, new tests, or comments/questions to to our mailing list.