Marty Ridgeway writes "The Linux Test Project test suite, ltp-20050505, has been released. The latest version of the testsuite contains 2900+ tests for the Linux OS. Our web site also contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test tools matrix, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code coverage analysis tool.
- Added test for getcontext()
- Added additional test for mlockall().
- Added getdtablesize() test.
- Added pselect01 test.
- Added new fcntl tests to scenario.
- fs_inod - Raised the maximum file size for the random setting to 500Mb.
- upgrade disktest to version 1.2.8
- Clearify the comment explaining the second call to alarm() in
- Corrected a bug in fcntl24.c and added new tests fcntl25, fcntl26, and fcntl27.
- Change to 1024 default if IO_BITMAP_BITS not defined
- Applied fix for conditions where ENOMEM test scenarios were failing.
- mlockall03 is a Test for checking basic error conditions for mlockall(2)
starting from linux 2.6.9
- NGROUPS_MAX defined in limits.h is not the max number of groups in the
system, it the max number guaranteed. Thus, if the system actually
allows more, the test case doesn't produce the expected failure.
- test3 in setrlimit02.c:Test attempts to increase hard limit of RLIMIT_NOFILE resource.
The rlim_max used by setrlimit() is expected to be greater than current hard limit to get EPERM.
- nfsstress - Corrected so the test can find gettid()'s definition.
- PTS Version 1.5.1 Released
- Removed old version of Open POSIX Test Suite (OPTS).
- Updated the open_posix_testsuite:"
June 10, 2005