"The Linux Test Project test suite http://www.linuxtestproject.org has been released. The latest version
of the testsuite contains 2000+ tests for the Linux OS. Our web site also
contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test tools matrix,
an area for keeping up with fixes for known blocking problems in the 2.5/2.6
kernel releases, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code
coverage analysis tool.
- Updated the LTP test driver to handle all real-time signals.
- Updated the command tests to ensure better portability.
- Added new NFS test, nfs_fsstress, to stress NFS using the fsstress test.
- Added new tests for low-level SCSI, virtual SCSI, Asynch IO, & ACL control and management
- Applied more bug fixes, patches, and code cleanups.
We encourage the community to post results, patches, or new tests on our mailing list and use the CVS bug tracking facility to report problems that you might encounter with the test suite."