- A Linux test tools matrix
- Technical papers
- How To's on Linux testing
- Code coverage analysis tool.
- Code Cleanups by Jacky Malcles, Jane Lv, Bibo Maoand Thomas Gleixner
- The date of the Version of LTP is know printed in log files.
See ChangeLog Below
- Added a -e option to print out the date of the ltp release. Also
the date of the version of LTP will be printed in log files.
- A patch for parse_opts.c was removed because it caused several test cases to fail
- Added a patch from Jacky Malcles to correct typos in ltp-aiodio.sh
- Added a patch from Jacky Malcles to fix aiodio_append.c
- Added a patch from Bibo Mao that fixes setrlimit03
- Added a patch that fixes file_test.sh.
- Added a patch that fixes gethostid01
- Patches submitted by Thomas Gleixner to initialize interval values in setitimer03
- A problem that was reported by Jane Lv, mmap() returns an unsigned value (MAP_FAILED) upon error, so checking with