Dear All, The Linux Test Project test suite has been released for the month of APRIL 2008. The latest version of the test-suite contains 3000+ tests for the Linux OS and can be found at
Latest happenings in LTP can also be found at:
IRC: irc.freenode.org #ltp.
APRIL 2008 Highlights:
* Release of LTP Development RPMs enabling Kernel developers to create standalone LTP unit test case(s),
* Addition of Initial set of MEMORY CONTROLLER test cases,
* Cleanups for existing CPU CONTROLLER test cases,
* Continuing work for Concurrency fixes,
* Cleanup/Updates to LTP Real Time test cases,
* Cleanup/Updates to LTP SELinux test cases,
* SGI Common Criteria CAPP/LSPP EAL4+ certification test suite Release,
* Release of gcov-kernel patches for Linux 2.6.25,
* A Paper on LTPÃÂ´s progress has been submitted to OLS 2008 committee.
Note(s) from the Maintainer:
Kerlabs kept the wheel rolling for fixing the concurrency issues. RT tree cleanup and updates has become very common. Hope this brings good news to the RT Linux community and users. The SELinux community has kept their LTP test cases up-to-date. SGI has chosen LTP to release their common criteria certification testsuite. And as promised earlier, we brought in the initial set of MEMORY controller tests to LTP with cleanups for the existing CPU controller test cases. But equally disappointing to see that new test cases from others in the community are not flowing into LTP. The maintainer has worked to put forward a Paper on LTPÃÂ´s progress in OLS 2008. Hope this will generate enthusiasm among other members of the community.
I would reiterate my request to engineers across Linux Distros to kindly consider integrating the enhancements/fixes they might have done to their local LTP suit to the Global LTP Project.
Our web site also contains other information such as:
- A Linux test tools matrix
- Technical papers
- How To's on Linux testing
- Code coverage analysis tool.
We would encourage the community to post results to
patches, new tests, bugs or comments/questions to email@example.com,
(for New Bug(s)),
(for New Patch(s)),
(for New Feature Request(s))