released. Visit our website (http://ltp.sourceforge.net) to download
the latest version of the testsuite that contains 1800+ tests for
the Linux OS. Our site also contains other information such as:
test results, a Linux test tools matrix, an area for keeping up with
fixes for known blocking problems in the 2.5 kernel releases,
technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code coverage
Lists of test cases that are expected to fail for specific architectures
and kernels are located at:
These lists also contain expected LTP compiler warnings for each
architecture and kernel.
- An updated and revised HowTo is now posted on the website.
- Updates to allow build and execution in NPTL environments.
- Open POSIX Test Suite 0.9.0 merged into test suite.
- New 'ltpmenu' ncurses-type GUI available.
- New tests added for device mapper, sockets, and 2.5 timers.
We encourage the community to post results, patches, or new tests on our
mailing list, and to use the CVS bug tracking facility to report problems
that you might encounter. More details available at our web-site."