- Corrected a bug fix, so that the runalltests.sh script ends correctly and returns a 0 or 1 depending on PASS/FAIL result.
- Applied bug fixes from Gernot Payer
- Changes for parameters passed to aio-sparse for correct offsets and restrictions on sizes.
- Changes to fix error "invalid argument" on parameters for aiodio_sparse tests
- Relocated the acl tests to/kernel/fs
- Added initial drop of DMapi testcases
- Applied fix from Joe Habermann for the "v" option, where in some cases the routine, sy_mmrw, will pass sbuf.st_size for the msync length without first having done the fstat to populate sbuf.
- Changes to have the directio run a pre-defined number of iterations for more complete testing
- Fix too many open filehandle problem on direct io tests
- Created a second test that checks how huge pages are mapped in 32-bit and 64-bit processes.
- Added new test for testing that a normal mmap cannot be mapped into a high memory region.
- Added test to map a file to the max size possible.
- Made the tests 64bot friendly.
- Added tests for shmat() calls using hugetlb.
- Corrected tests to allow EACCES or EPERM, which is documented in POSIX.
- Update open_posix_tests to 1.4.1"
May 7, 2004
Linux Test Project May Release Announcement
Marty Ridgeway writes "LTP-20040506 Changelog...