Marty Ridgeway writes "LTP-20041105 changelog below
- Added extensive syscall testsuite (Ballista)
- Added new tests to EPoll testsuite
- Applied long path name patch from Michael Vieths
- Removed the requirement to have "." listed as the first directory, since it is not a documented requirement.
- GetDents01 - Used _syscall3() to allow this test to run on non-x86 archs.
- Applied message formatting patch from Gordon Jin.
- Applied IA64 specific patch from Jacky Malcles.
- Fixes from Chris Wright for swapon02 failures
- Restored the compile settings for Linux2.4/GLIBC2.2 and created a new one for Linux/GLIBC2.3 Removed -fwritable-strings
and -DGLIBC=22 flags from compile.
- Applied a patch from Zhao Kai that added a pause to allow for testing on installations with improved PAM security."
November 9, 2004