Marty Ridgeway writes "The Linux Test Project test suite, ltp-20050907, has been released. The latest version of the testsuite contains 2900+ tests for the Linux OS. Our web site also contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test tools matrix, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and a code coverage analysis tool.
- this patch touchs up the output of ver_linux if gcc, fdformat, or mount is missing
- New testcases for tpm
- Fix compile error with strsep on some systems.
- Add a missing include file and corrects an fprintf
format type to eliminate warning messages. It also performs some minor
- patch attached fixes it so writetest is rebuilt whenever writetest.c is updated
- patch typecasts in writetest - the values given to printf to (long long int)
- patch initializes some uninitialized variables and adds a
return statement (non-void function) to eliminate warning messages.
- patch process.c adds a missing include file, function return types
and returns, cleans up structure initializations, and removes unused
variables to eliminate warning messages. The debug print macro is also
modified to handle a variable number of arguments.
- patch basically stubs out the GetContext function for uClibc and allows for any
other system to be added accordingly since uClibc doesn't provide the function
on later builds.
- Added code to check whether or not "ffffffff" is returned on some 64bit
- Fix for defect 17215 in nanosleep02
- patch adds a missing include file, function return types
and returns, and typecasts some variables to eliminate warning messages.
GNU_SOURCE is also added to CFLAGS in the makefile, since otherwise
the 'pselect' declaration is not found in some build environments.
- Fix for defect 17723 pTrace01.c
- patch adds missing include files and declares return types
to eliminate warning messages for setfsuidxx.c
- TEST_ERRNO fix to display as a long int.
- Change sigrelse01 tests to eliminate duplicate function prototypes.
- Change to sigrelse01 to use time.h vs define in program.
- Fix for defect 17974, Strace/Ptrace hangs
- patch adds missing include files, function prototypes and
returns, and removes unused variables to eliminate warning messages.
It also corrects some sprintf format warnings and replaces 'abortx' with
a version that accepts a variable number of arguments.
- The "generate.sh" script was mistakenly removed...added it back.
- Updates to check for connection failure vs unauthorized access fail in ftp02_s1, ftp03, ftp04, ftp05
- Cleanup - Removed the datafile directory, because this is created using the generate.sh
script..which is called in the Makefile"
October 6, 2005