- A Linux test tools matrix
- Technical papers
- How To's on Linux testing
- Code coverage analysis tool.
- Helge Deller writes: when calling open() with O_CREAT, the mode must be specified
- Changes for Dec
- A patch from Yi Xu to add a nanosleep between the first gettimeofday and the next gettimeofday to make sure there has been a measurable time (for gettimeofday function) elapsed
- Corrected problem found by Thomas Schulz. The syslog.conf file is now backed up before any changes are made.
- Cleaned up lines 161 - 171. Reading the pid-max value from /proc/sys/kernel/pid_max
- Passing a 1 instead of 0 to genload with the -hdd option for the -i option. This prevents a recursive loop.
- tweak CPPFLAGS so we can find all of our headers
- The attached patch (from Carol Hebert) corrects some errors and adds some additional tests to the IPMI testcase in pounder2.
- Removing the Ping test portion of this test because it is unneeded and causes failures.
- as pointed out by Helge Deller, make sure we only check the number of bytes that we wrote
- random updates from Jane Lv for uClinux
. access05.c, chdir04.c, chroot03.c, creat06.c, execve03.c, semop05.c, shmat01.c, shmctl01.c, link04.c, lstat02.c, mkdir03.c, mknod06.c, open08.c, read02.c, rename08.c, rmdir02.c, rmdir03.c, rmdir05.c, stat03.c, stat06.c, statfs02.c, symlink03.c, truncate03.c