Fabien Pinckaers writes "The Tiny ERP developers team are proud to announce you they just released the new 3.2.0 major version of its open source management software: Tiny ERP.This version contains lots of new functionalities:
- A new accounting module, which covers general, analytic and budgetary accounting. The interface for this module was inspired from the proprietary accounting software "Sage line 100" (with the "pack" and "pack+" options).
- A much improved automated migration system
- A module management system to upgrade existing modules or install extra modules (modules which are too specific are not shipped in the standard package)
The following modules were added:
- automatic delivery cost computation,
- scrum management (agile development system),
- audit trail
- Dairy product industry,
- EDI handler,
- Extended partner relations,
- Carrier and delivery cost management,
- integration with eZ publish (CMS, eCommerce)
Moreover, many major improvements were made to existing modules: improved the OpenOffice report system (which allows one to design reports in OpenOffice), production management, ...
partners network grows at a very fast pace, with local partners in many new countries: France, Cameroon, Switzerland, Spain, Quebec (Canada), Argentina."