OpenAG X 1.0 (cvs 1.27)
- OpenAG X 1.0 was released today for entry to the Apple Student design
awards. 1.0 was therefore rushed, but is here regardless.
* Connection Changes:
- Integrated libMP3Info into the project, correcting bitrate, songlength and ID3 tag problems.
- OpenAG is now completely compliant with all newer Audiogalaxy servers.
- All shares which OpenAG sends are now properly identified by the Audiogalaxy servers.
- Added option to specify your IP address to allow OpenAG to work behind certain NAT devices/Firewalls and routers.
* UserInterface Changes:
- Total UI overhaul.
- Added toolbar to the main transfers window, with a plethera of icons!
- Added send/recieve images to transfers display.
- Fixed minor display issue with the search field.
- Added dock-menu support with active connection display.
- Made splash screen click-away, instead of close box dependent.
- README and issues files are now inside the application bundle and viewable from within the application.
- Status display is no longer cut-off.
- Fixed a bad link to the account creation page.
- Removed viewing of Resume Database
- Fixed rare crash when recording to the ErrorLog.
- Error log messages are now better formated.
* General Code Changes:
- Completely re-organized OS X specific source code to make more human readable and better designed.
- Downloading to a separate physical drive now works properly.
- Downloading shares with special symbols such as Ã© or Ãª now works properly.
- Now handles non-existant paths better.
- Fixed a rare memory leak in Resumes database structure.
- Database Files have been moved to ~/Library/Application Support/OpenAG/ (Now multiuser aware!)
- Shared Directories now defaults to "~/Documents/iTunes/iTunes Music Libary/" with subdirectories shared.
- Temporary Download directory is no longer modifiable from within the App and defaults to "~/Libary/Caches/OpenAG/"
- OpenAG is now fully multi-user ready!
See issues file for even more!
OpenAG/OpenAG X Homepage:
OpenAGs Project Page: