The project is hosted partly on Savannah.gnu.org. Report any bugs to the Savannah bug tracking system.
The openMosix project page (and the kernel patches) is at openMosix.org.
Here are the changelogs:
- upon entry into kernel we first check if it is a traced syscall before handling it as a bad syscall (for better debugging
- no need to check if somebody else faulted for this pte while we released the page table lock
- in the vm scanner, skip the tests for recently accessed pte, if page is active and do not replenish zones under pressure
- fully merged with the ext3 file system introduced as of 2.4.15.
- fixed small reporting bug
- fixed bugs in MFS
- fixed race on SMP systems for arriving processes
- small changes in the page freeing algorithm,made it self-tuning