The new version is available at http://pandoramon.sourceforge.net
Pandora is a distributed system to monitor processes, performance,
status, application or operating parameter of almost any system (GNU/Linux, BSD, AIX,
Solaris, Windows and Nokia IPSO). It has a
decentralized management system, based in flexible user profiles,
that allows to generate graphical reports, define alarms, and a full
incident management system to operate a 24x7 monitoring team.
A demo of the Web console is available in
http://pandora.genterara.com, user demo, password demo
Pandora has been published under GPL License. Queries, bug reports and
comments on Pandora can be sent to . Please
feel free to send any comments to us!.
* Web Interface for management and operation
* Native support for all major operating systems.
* Agent-based architecture
* Agents are fully customizable. Support to capture data from ANY
source (databases, operating system, files, network, applications,
* Agent-driven event reporting
* Alert generation
* Profile-based management
* Audit features
* Graphical reporting
* Relational Database Backend (MySQL)
* Asynchronous normalized Database
* Database Automatic Management
* Distributed, hardware independent, architecture
* Custom alert actions (mail, sms or whatever your need)
* Multilevel scalable architecture, with HA support
* All components are script-based (Perl, PHP, WSH, ShellScript)"