"PHP Point Of Sale 7.0 released on April 2nd 2004. This milestone release adds many new features.
Some of the highlights for this release include:
- Easier to use interface.
- Redesigned database structure to insure data relibility.
- Ability to keep track of suppliers.
- More information can be entered for customers and items.
- Extensive error checking to minimize user errors.
- Redesigned installer for ease of use.
- Reports are now easier to use.
PHP Point Of Sale is designed to help small business's with keeping track of customers, items, inventory, and generate reports based on sales. This
program works great for businesses that use cash, check, or account numbers for their sales.
To download this release go here"