Anonymous Reader writes "The much awaited version 1.4.0 beta of QuickServer, open source Java library/framework for quick creation of robust and multi-threaded, multi-client TCP server applications released.
What's New in 1.4.0 beta ?
* Added Secure Mode for QuickServer: SSL, TLS
* Added ability negotiating secure connection over normal tcp connection.
* Added init server hooks to QuickServer.
* Added BINARY mode of communication: ClientBinaryHandler
* Added QSAdminAPI api for communicating to QsAdminServer.
* New example: XmlAdder - A simple xml server that adds 2 integers.
* New example: PipeServer - A simple redirection server.
September 1, 2004