- Any line starting with "#" is a command to be ran as root on your box.
- Any line starting with ">" is a configuration file entry in which the
">" can be ignored.
- Currently the method of order to get a working install is.
-- Install mysql.
-- Patch the Apache Source with Frontpage 2000 patch
-- A simple Apache configure (no make or install)
-- Configure make and make install PHP with apache and mysql support
-- Configure apache with activate module php4 and add module mod_fontpage.c
that was created from patch
-- Make and Make install Apache
-- Apply frontpage extensions to DocumentRoot using fpsrvadm.exe
1. download the following packages to /downloads
2. extract all packages in /download execpt
for frontpage which will need to extract to /usr/local
# tar zxfv apache_1.3.19.tar.gz
# tar zxfv fp40.linux.tar.gz -C /usr/local
# tar zxfv mysql-3.23.32.tar.gz
# tar zxfv php-4.0.4pl1.tar.gz