Share your knowledge and expertise by speaking at Open Source Summit North America, August 29-31 in Vancouver BC. Proposals are being accepted through April 29th.
As the leading technical conference for professional open source, Open Source Summit gathers developers, sysadmins, DevOps professionals, architects and community members from across the globe for education and collaboration across the ecosystem.
This year’s tracks/content will cover the following areas:
- Cloud Native Apps/Serverless/Microservices
- Infrastructure & Automation (Cloud / Cloud Native / DevOps)
- Linux Systems
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Emerging Technologies & Wildcard (Networking, Edge, IoT, Hardware, Blockchain)
- Community, Compliance, Governance, Culture, Open Source Program Management (in the Open Collaboration Conference tracks)
- Diversity & Inclusion (in the Diversity Empowerment Summit )
- Innovation at Apache/In Apache Projects (in the Apache Software Foundation track)
- Cloud & Container Apprentice Linux Engineer Tutorials Track (geared towards attendees new to using Linux and open source based cloud & container technologies)
Read more at The Linux Foundation