Article Source SUSE Linux Security Announcements
The Apache web server was updated to fix various security issues:
- the option IncludesNOEXEC could be bypassed via .htaccess (CVE-2009-1195)
- mod_proxy could run into an infinite loop when used as reverse proxy (CVE-2009-1890)
- mod_deflate continued to compress large files even after a network connection was closed, causing mod_deflate to consume large amounts of CPU (CVE-2009-1891)
- The ap_proxy_ftp_handler function in modules/proxy/proxy_ftp.c in the mod_proxy_ftp module allows remote FTP servers to cause a denial of service (NULL pointer dereference and child process crash) via a malformed reply to an EPSV command. (CVE-2009-3094)
- access restriction bypass in mod_proxy_ftp module (CVE-2009-3095)...