At 6pm pt, 7pm mt, 8pm ct, and 9pm et.... Kevin Hill, Arne Flones, Doc Searls, Russ
Pavlicek AND Jeff Gerhardt are all back live tonight. We have a a great
show lined up for tonight on The Linux Show!
Segment One- The News. We will cover THE HOT NEWS of the
week. Tonight on the news: This week SCO is in segment 2. In the news segment we will
be discussing India, IBM, Microsoft And way way more.....
- Take on Gates, Kalam tells Indian techies- from India Times India Prez pans MS
- IBM unveils low-cost Linux PC in India- from Ciol lots of pop up ads there
- Critical Questions As Linux Matures- Information Week
- Rule out Linux on the desktop until 2005, says Giga- Giga report on Linux-on-the-desktop from vnunet.com
- Linux brightest star in flat server market- from vnunet.com
Segment Two- Eric Raymond on SCO
Tonight we will have a conversation with Eric Rayond about SCO and his efforts to
assemble evidence to combat against SCO.
- New SCO
- OSI Position Paper on the SCO-vs.-IBM Complaint-
- Eric Raymond's attempt to find holes in SCO's claim- You go boy!!
SCO's CEO says buyout could end Linux fight- by TODD R. WEISS of Computer World
This may be the defining story of the entire SCO situation
- SCO-IBM Vs Timeline Inc-Microsoft :
Better off with Linux- By Dave the "NZheretic"
- Going for a Streak-Free Finish! Will Microsoft's Answer to Linux Be Windex Instead? - Cringely on SCO By Robert X. Cringely of PBS
- Does Linux Have a Dark Secret?- From Business Week Warns of caution and patience
- Gartner warns firms over SCO Linux threats- Another tale of caution by ZD Net
- SCO v. IBM satire. A Defining Moment- by Ed Foster
- Warning: You may want to consider speaking a new language
- Old SCO
- SCO Unix licence irrevocable, says IBM- by Peter Williams of vnunet.com
- Torvalds Sounds Off On SCO Lawsuit- by Paula Rooney, of CRN (Internet week)
LinuxTag: SCO Must Desist Unfair Competitive Practices- Press Release
- The SCO/Microsoft Connection
- The Linux and Main Summary- has to be good, quoted jeff.....
- Linux & Main editorial citing Microsoft- By Dennis Powell
- "SCO ANNOUNCES UNIX LICENSING DEAL WITH MICROSOFT" - the official press release
- If it Look like a duck, smells like a duck, walks like a duck? Its a duck HEY DOJ WAKE UP!!!!!!!
- OK, So Why Did Microsoft Buy That SCO License?- by Maureen O'Gara of LinuxGram
If you are in a band or represent an artist, please contact
us asap to be added to our play list.
Please join us on the show, and check our IRC Chat
Catch the Linux show at www.thelinuxshow.com"