Here is the order of events for today:
- 4pm UTC – Gooey Graphics with GooCanvas – Rick Spencer
- 5pm UTC – Writing a Rhythmbox plug-in – Stuart Langridge
- 6pm UTC – Microblog from your app with the Gwibber API – Ken VanDine
- 7pm UTC – SHOWCASE: Gwibber – Ken Vandine
- 8pm UTC – Building multimedia into your app with GStreamer – Laszlo Pandy
- 9pm UTC onwards – Hacking parts in
#ubuntu-app-develon freenode! Come and join us, work on your apps, ask questions and have fun in our community.
It is recommended that you enjoy the week in Lernid. You can find out more details of how to install Lernid right here. Don’t want to use Lernid? No worries, just pop over to
#ubuntu-classroom-chat to join in the fun. Don’t forget that
#ubuntu-app-devel is the place to ask questions about general development on Ubuntu.