This week in Linux news, Canonical and Microsoft team up for IoT, a $9 Raspberry Pi rival, and more. Here are our picks for this week's top headlines.
1) Canonical and Microsoft partner up for the next generation of IoT.
2) The Linux CHIP computer will cost just $9 to start.
Will $9 Linux CHIP Replace Raspberry Pi?- Information Week
3) The Linux Foundation's Software Package Data Exchange 2.0 specification announced.
4) Next releases of Linux Mint expected to use systemd by default.
5) "Venom" vulnerability endangers the cloud.