1) The Hyperledger Project will be the “open source programming project even bigger than bitcoin” to bolster a flexible blockchain system.
2) Automotive Grade Linux’ membership base is growing and diversifying rapidly.
3) Apache Big Data event showcases wealth of developer talent in Vancouver.
4) 59% of hiring managers will increase the number of open source talent in their organization within the next six months.
5) Greg Kroah-Hartman, maintainer of the stable Linux kernel, delivers keynote at CoreOS Fest.