This week in Linux news, Linus Torvalds speaks about collaboration and communication at TED2016, a Russian cyberespionage group attacks Linux systems with a simple Trojan program, and more! Get up to speed on the latest Linux headlines:
1) Linus Torvalds’ talk at TED2016 emphasizes the importance of collaboration and communication.
2) Pawn Storm (a Russian cyberespionage group) is infecting Linux systems with a Trojan program that doesn’t require highly privileged access.
3) The Linux Foundation launches The Zephyr Project to foster an open source, scalable, real-time OS for IoT devices.
Meet Linux’s Little Brother: Zephyr, a Tiny Open-Source IoT RTOS– LinuxGizmos.com
4) Michael Catanzaro of GNOME’s WebKitGTK+ project calls the WebKit rendering engine a security mess.
5) The Linux Foundation announces new members and technical updates for the Hyperledger Project.