This week in Linux news, several Linux Foundation Collaborative Projects make major announcements at CES, Linux ransomware is beaten by security researchers, and more! Catch up on the busy week in Linux news with this digest:
1) Linux Foundation Collaborative Project, Automotive Grade Linux, announces a new Unified Code Base distribution at the Consumer Electronics Show.
2) Linux Foundation Collaborative Project, AllSeen Alliance, announces new IoT devices that received certification for the AllJoyn open source connectivity framework.
3) Security researchers have discovered errors in buggy Linux.Encoder variants allowing them to decrypt affected files.
4) Visually impaired 15-year old receives Linux Foundation Training scholarship.
5) Malware Must Die! suspects DDoS as culprit of Linux/DDOSTF (Linux/MrBlack) malware.