This Week in Linux News: Microsoft believes an open source Windows is possible, growth of Linux jobs out paces Linux server growth, and more.
1) Microsoft: An Open Source Windows Is ‘Definitely Possible’
2) Even as the server market disappears, the Linux job market remains strong.
3) Ubuntu will remain the base of Linux Mint.
4) David Both, author of the “Linux Philosopher” series answers questions on Opensource.com.
5) Experts at Embedded Linux Conference emphasize the need for unity, despite IoT influence.