1) The 2016 Open Source Jobs Report shows that open source is a great career direction for new IT graduates.
2) Sam Ramji, Cloud Foundry Foundation CEO, explains why the platform is continuing to gain traction.
Cloud Foundry Stages a Comeback– InfoWorld
3) Canonical’s Snaps is now available for multiple Linux distros.
4) Dell’s new out-of-the-box Linux has a great screen and is worth the price to developers.
5) Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) announces it’s providing open access to developer tools and libraries to facilitate cross-collaboration between HPE and the open source community on The Machine.