This week in Linux news, a LinuxCon veteran shares 6 reasons why people with disabilities should use Linux, VMware announces its new container-friendly Linux OS, and more. Here are 5 top headlines from this week.
1) DCOS (a Linux system/application manager from Mesos) announced the addition of Kubernetes, revealing increased container-conciousness.
2) Linux Foundation member and virtualization leader, Citrix, is now a corporate sponsor of the Openstack Foundation.
3) Spencer Hunley, open source assistive technology enthusiast and autistic professional, shares why Linux is a good match for people with disabilities.
6 Reasons People With Disabilities Should Use Linux- OpenSource.com
4) VMware's new Project Photon is a lightweight Linux OS for containerized applications.
5) New vulnerability could allow hackers to crash devices via a malicious wireless peer-to-peer network name.