Open Source Summit North America was this past week and some of our favorite writers and journalists were onsite reporting live about this event. Below you’ll find a special edition of the Linux.com news digest from Sean Michael Kerner, SiliconANGLE, and Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols!
Sean Michael Kerner:
- Open Source Summit: Securing IoT is About Avoiding Anti-Patterns– eSecurity Planet
- Open Source Summit: It’s Time for DevOps and Networking to Talk– Enterprise Networking Planet
- Linus Torvalds Wants Attackers to Join Linux Kernel Development– eWeek
- Keynote speaker Tanmay Bakshi talks about the projects he’s most excited about: 13-year-Old Coder Works to Advance Cognitive Tech
- Jono Bacon says developers need to make it easy for non-tech businesses to stand up and integrate new innovations: Developers Must Simplify, Standardize Tech to Expand Reach, says Analyst
Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols/ZDNet: