Anonymous Reader writes "We're pleased to announce the official release of xen 3.0.3!
This release includes many new features as well as enhanced
stability and performance. Some highlights include:
- a new easy-to-use CPU scheduler which includes weights, caps, and automatic SMP load-balancing;
- support for Xen-oprofile to allow measurement and optimization of code paths;
- greatly enhanced support for unmodified ("hvm") guests including Windows and legacy Linux operating systems;
- support for dynamic-allocation and copy-on-write disks ("blktap/qcow");
- packet segmentation offload in guests to improve network performance;
- enhanced support for IA64 (IPF) systems; and initial support for Power."