Open Source Compliance in the Enterprise
Open Source Compliance in the Enterprise by Ibrahim Haddad is a practical guide for organizations on how best to use open source code in products and services, and participate in open source communities, in a legal and responsible way.
Key takeaways from this 149-page, nine-chapter e-book include:
- How to structure an open source management program
- Set an open source compliance strategy
- Create compliance policies, tools, and processes
- When and how to involve executives and legal experts
- How to train and incentivize developers to comply and participate in open source
- Common compliance tools and processes
- Open source license management best practices
- Much more!