1. The source version is V100R003 or V100R004.
2. The EXCL board is used and lower order services access to the 1+1 linear MS.
3. Run the: cfg-get-1j1lmsp-lxcoptmz command. "Unregistered command" is displayed or the result is "disable".
4. Lower order services access to the 1+1 MSP protection path earlier than the working path. Run the :cfg-get-lmsbdmap:pgi (pgid indicates the ID of the 1+1 linear MSP group) command. The timeslots for the protection and working paths are A and B respectively. Run the : dbms-query: " Cfgmapxc.dbf ", mdb command. It is found that A is earlier than B. The following example shows that timeslot 1 for port 2 of the board in slot 17 priors to timeslot 1 for port 1 of the board in slot 17.
PG-ID PU-ID BOARD-ID PORT-ID AU4-MAP
1 0 17 2 1&&8
1 1 17 1 1&&8
Total records :2
: dbms-query: " Cfgmapxc.dbf ", mdb (The following values are displayed in the hexadecimal format.)
record num MAPIDX MAPBID MAPPID MAPAUID MAPRSV
1 02000000 04 01 0001 00
2 02010000 04 01 0001 00
3 02000040 11 02 0001 00
4 02010040 11 02 0001 00
5 02000080 11 01 0001 00
6 02010080 11 01 0001 00
Total records :6
If the preceding four conditions are all met, after the version is upgraded to V100R005 or V100R006 earlier than V100R006C05SPC203, the HP_RDI alarm is inserted in downstream devices (the corresponding inspector is available and preferred).
The optimization function for lower order service configuration on the 1+1 liner MS is not supported by earlier versions, while that is supported by V100R005 and V100R006 by default. In an earlier version, if lower order services access to the 1+1 protection path earlier than the working path, after the version is upgrade to V100R005 or V100R006 earlier than V100R006C05SPC203, the system control board first recovers the services that access to the 1+1 protection path by default and performs lower order optimization when recovering the services that access to the 1+1 working path. Therefore, the lower order services of both protection and working paths use the same higher order point on the EXCL board, while the higher order point of the working path is idle, so the EXCL board inserts the HP_RDI alarm in the downstream to the working path.
[Impact and Risk]
After the related version is upgraded to V100R005 or V100R006 earlier than V100R006C05SPC203, the downstream devices receive the HP-RDI alarm. Services are faulty when some switching devices receive the HP_RDI alarm, causing service interruption.
[Measures and Solutions]
Use either of the following methods:
1. Delete the MS before the upgrade, and configure the MS after the upgrade.
2. Deactivate and activate the faulty service before the upgrade.
Upgrade the NE to V100R006C05SPC203 or a later version.
[Inspector Applicable or Not]
Update the test case package to the latest one.
Path: Upgrade pre-check/ Checks whether the HP_RDI will be triggered after lower order services are accessed into 1+1 LMS and V100R004 is graded to V100R006C03SPC200
[Rectification Scope and Time Requirements]