"The Linux Kernel 3.14.4 is now available for the users and all the users of 3.14 kernel series must upgrade", announced Greg Kroah-Hartman.This Linux Kernel version comes with plenty of fixes and improvements. This article will guide you to install or upgrade to Linux Kernel 3.14.4 in your Ubuntu or Linux Mint system.
- ahci: Ensure "MSI Revert to Single Message" mode is not enforced
- ahci: Do not receive interrupts sent by dummy ports
- pinctrl: as3722: fix handling of GPIO invert bit
- KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Fix KVM hang with CONFIG_KVM_XICS=n
- powerpc/compat: 32-bit little endian machine name is ppcle, not ppc
- aio: v4 ensure access to ctx->ring_pages is correctly serialised for migration
- cpufreq: unicore32: fix typo issue for 'clk'
- rtlwifi: rtl8188ee: initialize packet_beacon
- mtd: nuc900_nand: NULL dereference in nuc900_nand_enable()
- mtd: sm_ftl: heap corruption in sm_create_sysfs_attributes()
- libata/ahci: accommodate tag ordered controllers
- ahci: do not request irq for dummy port
- iwlwifi: dvm: take mutex when sending SYNC BT config command
- iwlwifi: mvm: disable uAPSD due to bugs in the firmware
- virtio-scsi: Skip setting affinity on uninitialized vq
- mac80211: exclude AP_VLAN interfaces from tx power calculation
- ath9k: fix ready time of the multicast buffer queue
- x86-64, build: Fix stack protector Makefile breakage with 32-bit userland
- drm: cirrus: add power management support
- drm: bochs: add power management support
- Skip intel_crt_init for Dell XPS 8700 and many more...
Read more at YourOwnLinux