Nagios Enterprises, LLC announces the launch of official support contracts for Nagios - the industry standard in Open Source IT infrastructure monitoring. Support plans are competitively priced for budget-conscious organizations and start at just $2,495 per year. Discounts are offered for customers who purchase support plans through June 30, 2009.
Saint Paul, MN (PRWEB) June 23, 2009 - Nagios Enterprises, LLC announces the launch of official support contracts for Nagios - the industry standard in Open Source IT infrastructure monitoring.
Nagios support plans from Nagios Enterprises provide for global coverage and flexible support options via email, our online ticketing system, and by phone in the US and Europe. Their dedicated team of support technicians ensures that expert backup is available to organizations that require non-stop monitoring of their critical IT infrastructure. Support plans are competitively priced for budget-conscious organizations and start at just $2,495 per year.
Discounts are offered for customers who purchase support plans through June 30, 2009. Customers who submit a purchase order by June 30th will receive 10% off list price, and a 20% discount will be given to customers who purchase online.
"This is an important and exciting milestone for Nagios," said Ethan Galstad, creator of Nagios and founder and President of Nagios Enterprises. "We're responding to the growing demand of requests from organizations worldwide that require official Nagios support. Support contracts provide network administrators with a backup resource when they need it, and help solidify the credibility of Nagios deployments within the organization."
Backed by more than ten years of active development, Nagios is an award-winning monitoring solution that has continuously grown in popularity worldwide. Nagios is stable, scalable, extensible, and it provides organizations with immense value. Most importantly, it works.
"Nagios is an integral part of our infrastructure," said Jared Bird, Network Security Administrator, Sunrise Community Banks. "By notifying us immediately of a service outage, we are able to rectify the issue before our customers and end users experience any problems."
Nagios provides a flexible monitoring platform that provides organizations with the ability to minimize the business impact of IT infrastructure outages. Features include:
* Comprehensive IT Infrastructure Monitoring - Monitor applications, services, servers, operating systems, network protocols, system metrics, and network infrastructure components with a single tool.
* Central Insight - Get a central view of the status of IT infrastructure and business processes through an easily-accessible web interface.
* Immediate Awareness - Immediate notifications of outages and critical events can be delivered via email and SMS. Multi-user escalation capabilities ensure alerts reach the right people.
* Proactive Planning - Integration with RRD-based addons provides trend and capacity planning functionality, allowing organizations time to plan for necessary infrastructure upgrades. Scheduled downtime capabilities provide for alert suppression during maintenance windows.
* Problem Remediation - Powerful event handlers allow failed applications, services, and servers to be automatically restarted when problems are detected.
* Reporting - Availability reports ensure SLAs are being met. Historical reports of alert history, outages, notifications, and alert response. Third-party addons provide additional powerful reporting capabilities.
* Easily Extendable Architecture - Integration with in-house and third-party applications is easy with simple APIs. Hundreds of community-developed addons extend core functionality.
* Stable, Reliable, and Respected Platform - Highly rewarded and recognized platform with over 10 years of active development and community involvement, and an estimated 250,000 users worldwide.
Long-time users of Nagios know the vital role it plays in an organization's IT operations and business needs. Support plans provide organizations that rely on Nagios with many benefits, including access to a team of professional support technicians with the expertise to meet their demanding needs. Having a support contract provides assurance that organizations have proper coverage when expert assistance is required with their IT infrastructure monitoring.
For more information about Nagios support plan features and pricing, visit http://www.nagios.com/.
About Nagios Enterprises:
Nagios Enterprises provides professional implementation and support services for Nagios® - the leader in Open Source IT infrastructure monitoring. The company prides itself in supporting, promoting, and contributing to the development of Nagios and the Nagios Community.
Nagios is an Open Source monitoring system that allows companies to gain valuable insight into their IT infrastructure and resolve problems before they affect critical business operations. With over 10 years of active development, an estimated 250,000 users worldwide, and frequent awards and public recognition, Nagios is the leader and industry standard in system, network, and application monitoring. To learn more about Nagios' award-winning capabilities, visit http://www.nagios.org/.
Ethan Galstad, President
Nagios Enterprises, LLC