Community

Error message

Notice: Use of undefined constant RADIOACTIVITY_FIELD_TYPE - assumed 'RADIOACTIVITY_FIELD_TYPE' in radioactivity_field_schema() (line 9 of /var/www/slice702/lcom_www/sites/all/modules/contrib/radioactivity/radioactivity.install).

For the community, by the community, Linux.com is the central resource for Linux users, developers, system administrators, DevOps, and open source professionals. This is the place to learn about the latest in Linux and open source development, careers, best practices, and industry trends. Get news, information, and hands-on experience to help with your next project or career – or simply scratch an itch. Learn how to participate.

Recent forum posts

December 8, 2016 | Lab 4.2 (service) does not work in Ubuntu 14.04
In LFS201 Class Forum
December 7, 2016 | Lab13.1 error out for mariadb.service failed
In LFS252 Class Forum
December 7, 2016 | Solved: bluez 5.43 have bluetooth disabled on boot
In Hardware / Networking
December 7, 2016 | Cannot launch the course
In LFS201 Class Forum

Recent Comments

December 8, 2016 | RE: Hypervisor (VMware Player/Workstation) Programs and Where to Find My Ubuntu 14.04 OS...
Hello...I got the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS to upload onto my VMware Player. I had to use an ISO Image. If I...
December 8, 2016 | Lab 4.2 (service) does not work in Ubuntu 14.04
The service command is probably broken on Ubuntu 16.04; they don't care about it because it is for...
December 7, 2016 | Lab13.1 error out for mariadb.service failed
As mentioned, I am blocked and need help.
December 7, 2016 | Solved: bluez 5.43 have bluetooth disabled on boot
I managed to fix this. After trying to work with the source of bluetoothd, I found out that was not...
December 7, 2016 | Cannot launch the course
Hi, My login is svostretsov@gmail.com
Click Here!