1. Fixes of template code to build for gcc v 3.4
2. Makefile fix to link to flex library libfl instead of lex library libl
3. Some documentation errors fixed.
Luban is a newly released component oriented scripting language. Luban is a clean syntax scripting language with its own component model tailored for scripting purpose. Lubanâs component is Java Bean link attribute based object that is simpler than commonly used object oriented model. Its major features include
- Easy to start, simple and clean syntax, script and run
- Java bean like property based component model
- Component can be a process or a composition ( like spreadsheet)
- All data types and components are saved in a namespace hierarchy
- Built-in thread dispatching and synchronization
- Component interface inheritance
- Dynamic type checking
- Serialize and send any object over network or into a file.
- Remote Component Call
- Exception free error handling.
- API to import new data types from C++
- WIN32( NT, 2000, XP, with Cygwin)
- Or any platform supporting POSIX standard
- gcc 3.0 and up
- or any ANSI compliant C++ compiler with thread safe STL and POSIX
If you like scripting language and you wish your language can go all the way further, or you do Java/C++ and wish to script a little sometimes
Luban is for you. Check out more details at: